Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $1.48 (-1.1%) to $133.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,091,075 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,244,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $132.38-$135.43 after having opened the day at $135.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $135.05. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 42.7%, Stemline Therapeutics ( STML), down 9.0%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 8.6% and Agios Pharmaceuticals ( AGIO), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.