Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK.A) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Berkshire Hathaway fell $2,200.00 (-1.3%) to $170,800.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 289 shares of Berkshire Hathaway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $170,440.00-$172,657.00 after having opened the day at $172,533.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $173,000.00. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), down 13.7%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), down 12.5%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 11.1% and Carrollton Bancorp ( CRRB), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Berkshire Hathaway Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.