Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Analog Devices ( ADI) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Analog Devices fell $0.90 (-1.9%) to $46.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,986,024 shares of Analog Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,860,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.42-$47.29 after having opened the day at $46.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.85. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: TranSwitch Corporation ( TXCC), down 10.5%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 9.9%, BTU International ( BTUI), down 8.1% and Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Analog Devices Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.