Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Moody's Corporation ( MCO) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Moody's Corporation fell $1.39 (-2.1%) to $63.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,046,141 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,430,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.09-$64.37 after having opened the day at $64.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.57. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 9.6%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 6.4%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 5.2% and China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.