Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation fell $0.29 (-1.4%) to $19.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,237,943 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,425,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.53-$19.92 after having opened the day at $19.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.95. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 10.1%, Daktronics ( DAKT), down 4.5%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), down 3.7% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.