Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard fell $0.46 (-1.8%) to $25.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21,007,962 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,615,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.24-$26.04 after having opened the day at $25.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.84. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Key Tronic Corporation ( KTCC), down 13.6%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 9.6%, Universal Display Corporation ( OLED), down 4.1% and Universal Display Corporation ( PANL), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.