Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank fell $0.88 (-1.0%) to $83.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 327,348 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 612,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.13-$84.05 after having opened the day at $83.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.29. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), down 13.7%, Carrollton Bancorp ( CRRB), down 6.8%, Credit Suisse ( UWTI), down 6.8% and Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.