Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, PACCAR fell $0.60 (-1.1%) to $54.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,058,992 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,369,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.95-$54.84 after having opened the day at $54.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.83. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 4.0%, Tata Motors ( TTM), down 3.7%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 3.2% and Toyota Motor ( TM), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.