Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Collins ( COL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Collins fell $0.82 (-1.1%) to $71.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 619,069 shares of Rockwell Collins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 768,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.14-$72.11 after having opened the day at $71.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.00. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 3.2%, Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), down 2.9%, Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 2.3% and Ducommun ( DCO), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Collins Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.