Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Frontier Communications Corp Class B ( FTR) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Frontier Communications Corp Class B rose $0.07 (1.6%) to $4.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,800,386 shares of Frontier Communications Corp Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,720,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.46-$4.59 after having opened the day at $4.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.47. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 10.0%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), up 6.0%, Novatel Wireless ( NVTL), up 4.9% and WPCS International ( WPCS), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Frontier Communications Corp Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.