Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Groupon ( GRPN) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Groupon rose $0.28 (3.0%) to $9.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,200,484 shares of Groupon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,949,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.46-$9.90 after having opened the day at $9.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.49. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 24.0%, Deltathree ( DDDC), up 10.0%, Jiayuan.com International ( DATE), up 6.2% and Remark Media ( MARK), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Groupon Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.