Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs rose $1.51 (2.2%) to $70.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 496,422 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 458,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.20-$71.10 after having opened the day at $68.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.50. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), up 15.1%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 11.5%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 7.8% and ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.