Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life rose $1.24 (1.8%) to $71.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,256,510 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,086,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.60-$72.61 after having opened the day at $70.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.46. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 14.4%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 11.6%, CardioNet ( BEAT), up 8.6% and ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.