Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Incyte rose $9.04 (33.5%) to $36.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 18,069,331 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,179,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.95-$37.46 after having opened the day at $33.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.00. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 32.3%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 20.3%, Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 14.4% and Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.