Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, SunPower Corporation rose $1.14 (5.3%) to $22.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,857,962 shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,311,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.11-$22.70 after having opened the day at $21.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.29. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Trina Solar ( TSL), up 14.7%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), up 9.8%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), up 9.2% and ReneSola ( SOL), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.