Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Gilead rose $0.69 (1.2%) to $58.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,922,050 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,561,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.43-$59.54 after having opened the day at $57.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.00. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Incyte ( INCY), up 33.5%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 32.3%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 20.3% and Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), up 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.