Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre rose $1.48 (1.2%) to $121.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 736,299 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 509,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.18-$124.71 after having opened the day at $119.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.01. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), up 20.3%, Cadiz ( CDZI), up 7.2%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 7.1% and Spar Group ( SGRP), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.