Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $0.89 (1.3%) to $70.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,624,255 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,342,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.87-$70.76 after having opened the day at $69.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.26. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), up 9.0%, China XD Plastics ( CXDC), up 4.1%, Skechers USA ( SKX), up 3.1% and Crocs ( CROX), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.