- Stock-based compensation expense
- Acquisition related fair value adjustments
- Transaction and integration related expenses
- Intangible amortization and impairments
- Write off of deferred financing costs
- Release of prior accrued taxes on foreign earnings
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Deere, downgrades for Cerner and Quintiles, and new coverage of Alcoa.
Intersil becomes the latest chipmaker to get acquired by agreeing to a $3.2 billion offer from Japan's Renesas.
The analog/mixed-signal chip market remains quite fragmented. Larger players still have plenty of incentive to snap up smaller peers.