- Stock-based compensation expense
- Acquisition related fair value adjustments
- Transaction and integration related expenses
- Intangible amortization and impairments
- Write off of deferred financing costs
- Release of prior accrued taxes on foreign earnings
There were many blockbuster deals in 2016. Here are some potential acquisition targets for next year.
The motion sensor chipmaker is in talks to be acquired by Japanese electronics parts maker TDK for $12 per share, according to reports.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Deere, downgrades for Cerner and Quintiles, and new coverage of Alcoa.