Features and benefits of IronKey Workspace W500 include:
- Military-grade security with hardware-based AES-256 bit encryption and strong authentication to help keep data safe and secure.
- “Set and forget” ease of use for an IT provisioned, managed and secured workspace infrastructure.
- Rugged metal casing protects against physical damage, and sealed components to defend against tampering.
- Superior speed, with more than five times the minimum read/write performance required for Windows To Go certified devices.
- A range of capacity options for user needs (32GB, 64GB, and 128GB).
IronKey solutions meet the challenge of protecting today’s mobile workforce, featuring secure USB solutions for data transport and mobile workspaces. The IronKey line includes the world’s leading hardware encrypted USB drives, PC on a Stick workspaces for Windows To Go, and cloud-based or on-premise centralized device management solutions.IronKey drives are available from Imation Mobile Security channel partners. To learn more, visit www.ironkey.com. About Imation Imation is a global data storage and information security company. Our products and solutions help organizations and individuals store, manage and protect their digital content. Imation’s storage and security portfolio includes Nexsan high-density, archive and solid-state optimized unified hybrid storage solutions; IronKey mobile security solutions that address the needs of professionals for secure data transport and mobile workspaces; and consumer storage solutions, audio products and accessories sold under the Imation, Memorex and TDK Life on Record brands. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries through a powerful global distribution network. For more information, visit www.imation.com. Imation, the Imation logo, IronKey, the IronKey logo, and PC on a Stick are trademarks of Imation Corp. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. *PC certified for use with Windows 7 or Windows 8