The RIG headset delivers epic audio performance, with precision stereo, crystal-clear voice and three EQ profiles, including Seismic mode, allowing players to feel the bass. The RIG headset features breakthrough bass tube technology, driving accurate and powerful low-octave audio without distortion of critical mid and high frequency audio cues essential to gamers.Features include:
- Precision stereo headset: Offering exceptional audio quality traditionally only found in professional-grade products, with 40mm speaker drivers, the RIG audio profile brings game sound to life, boost to music and clarity to voice communication.
- Innovative mixer: The heart of the RIG system, the mixer seamlessly connects the virtual world and the real world. With a punch of the paddle, take calls without pausing the game. Twin sliders enable gamers to find the perfect mix of game audio, voice chat and smartphone audio.
- Interchangeable boom and inline mics: The noise-cancelling boom mic blocks background noise for clear conversations. Swap it out and plug in the stealth inline mic with mute and call control – for music, chat or gaming on the go.
- Three EQ profiles: Feel the game and boost your music with three EQ profiles – Pure, Intensify and Seismic. Experience epic bass with Plantronics proprietary bass tube technology.
- Street style industrial design: The headset’s sleek styling reflects its premium performance and active lifestyle orientation. A gaming headset that looks as good on the street as it does in the living room.
- Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband: Designed for marathon gaming sessions, the RIG soft ear cushions provide long-wearing comfort, and the headband features just the right level of tension for a perfect fit.
- Universal compatibility with PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PS3, smartphones and tables: More devices means more ways to game. RIG elegantly moves between computers, consoles and mobile devices without missing a beat.
Pricing and AvailabilityRIG is expected to be available at retailers worldwide in fall 2013, for a suggested price of $129 USD, £109.99 GBP, and €129.99 EUR. For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com/RIG. About Plantronics Plantronics is a global leader in audio communications for businesses and consumers. We have pioneered new trends in audio technology, creating innovative products that allow people to simply communicate. From unified communication to Bluetooth® headsets to gaming solutions, we deliver uncompromising quality, an ideal experience, and extraordinary service. Plantronics is used by every company in the Fortune 100™, as well as 911 dispatch, air traffic control and various mission critical applications for those on the frontline. For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com or call (800) 544-4660. Plantronics, RIG and Play More. Pause Less. are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics, Inc. The Bluetooth trademark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of the mark by Plantronics, Inc. is under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.