Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent fell $0.11 (-4.2%) to $2.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 19,109,799 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,473,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.52-$2.62 after having opened the day at $2.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.65. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), down 24.1%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 13.6%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 13.5% and Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.