Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Home Depot fell $0.92 (-1.2%) to $74.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 16,921,820 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,357,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.65-$77.50 after having opened the day at $77.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.21. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: LightInTheBox ( LITB), down 39.9%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 7.7%, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 4.3% and Gaiam Inc. Class A ( GAIA), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.