Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teck Resources ( TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Teck Resources fell $0.64 (-2.4%) to $26.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,514,831 shares of Teck Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,740,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.40-$26.97 after having opened the day at $26.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.15. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Crosshair Energy ( CXZ), down 12.5%, L & L Energy ( LLEN), down 11.7%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 11.0% and Ossen Innovation ( OSN), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.