Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zynga ( ZNGA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Zynga fell $0.08 (-2.8%) to $2.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23,186,231 shares of Zynga exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,872,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.74-$2.85 after having opened the day at $2.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.83. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LookSmart ( LOOK), down 8.1%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 7.5%, Jiayuan.com International ( DATE), down 7.3% and MeetMe ( MEET), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zynga Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.