Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hanesbrands ( HBI) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Hanesbrands fell $0.67 (-1.1%) to $59.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 718,320 shares of Hanesbrands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 782,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.35-$60.58 after having opened the day at $60.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.06. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 9.5%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 7.3%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 4.9% and Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hanesbrands Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.