Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Riverbed Technology ( RVBD) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Riverbed Technology fell $0.72 (-4.3%) to $15.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,887,194 shares of Riverbed Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,066,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.60-$16.25 after having opened the day at $15.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.54. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 13.5%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 4.0%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 3.1% and Identive Group ( INVE), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Riverbed Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.