Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $1.43 (-1.1%) to $126.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 299,946 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 576,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.94-$127.19 after having opened the day at $126.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.20. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 6.3%, Honda Motor ( HMC), down 2.2% and Strattec Security Corporation ( STRT), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.