Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $13.51 (5.2%) to $273.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,286,575 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,096,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $262.50-$273.54 after having opened the day at $262.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $259.78. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), up 5.1%, Finish Line ( FINL), up 4.3%, MarineMax ( HZO), up 4.0% and Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.