Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose $0.54 (3.5%) to $16.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,885,877 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,902,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.69-$16.31 after having opened the day at $15.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.65. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Homex Development ( HXM), up 36.4%, Skyline Corporation ( SKY), up 5.9%, Standard Pacific ( SPF), up 5.3% and Ryland Group ( RYL), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.