Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Expedia rose $0.76 (1.6%) to $47.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,830,761 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,496,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.28-$47.79 after having opened the day at $46.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.84. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Bob Evans Farms ( BOBE), up 10.3%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers ( RRGB), up 6.0%, Sonic Corporation ( SONC), up 4.9% and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.