Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Equinix rose $2.19 (1.3%) to $168.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 786,527 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,287,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $165.50-$169.46 after having opened the day at $167.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $165.99. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: NetEase ( NTES), up 10.7%, Net Element International ( NETE), up 10.5%, Geeknet ( GKNT), up 7.3% and QuinStreet ( QNST), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.