Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Masco Corporation ( MAS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Masco Corporation rose $0.45 (2.4%) to $19.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,541,852 shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,696,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.58-$19.21 after having opened the day at $18.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.61. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Homex Development ( HXM), up 36.4%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 9.8%, Frontline ( FRO), up 9.2% and JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Masco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.