Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Joy Global ( JOY) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Joy Global rose $0.81 (1.6%) to $51.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,910,176 shares of Joy Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,982,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.25-$52.28 after having opened the day at $51.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.15. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 9.8%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 7.4%, Daktronics ( DAKT), up 6.0% and John Bean Technologies Corporation ( JBT), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Joy Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.