Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group rose $0.75 (1.1%) to $72.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,097,034 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,756,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.61-$72.84 after having opened the day at $71.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.71. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), up 13.1%, Nordion ( NDZ), up 6.8%, Derma ( DSCI), up 5.5% and Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.