Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $2.30 (3.7%) to $63.96 on light volume. Throughout the day, 869,814 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,422,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.86-$64.40 after having opened the day at $61.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.66. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), up 6.3%, Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 5.6%, Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), up 4.9% and Willamette Valley Vineyards ( WVVI), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.