Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $1.43 (3.9%) to $38.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,429,046 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,300,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.09-$38.67 after having opened the day at $37.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.09. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Trina Solar ( TSL), up 15.3%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 15.0%, Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), up 9.4% and Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.