Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $3.30 (2.5%) to $135.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,170,028 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,753,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.57-$136.85 after having opened the day at $132.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.44. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 16.9%, ImmuCell Corporation ( ICCC), up 16.9%, XOMA ( XOMA), up 12.4% and ZIOPHARM Oncology ( ZIOP), up 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.