Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Conglomerates sector higher today making it today's featured conglomerates winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose $1.10 (2.0%) to $55.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 628,266 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 643,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.53-$56.20 after having opened the day at $54.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.68. Other companies within the Conglomerates sector that increased today were: Global Eagle Entertainment ( ENT), up 3.8%, Harbinger Group ( HRG), up 2.5%, Tredegar Corporation ( TG), up 2.2% and Steel Partner Holdings ( SPLP), up 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.