Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nielsen Holdings ( NLSN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Nielsen Holdings rose $1.11 (3.4%) to $33.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,645,041 shares of Nielsen Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,207,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.01-$34.27 after having opened the day at $33.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.55. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), up 12.9%, Cover-All Technologies ( COVR), up 10.5%, EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 9.2% and Velti ( VELT), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nielsen Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.