- Enterprise Mobility Planning, including consulting on mobile strategy, technology evaluation, BYOD, device selection, application enablement, and platform migration
- Device Deployment, including initial device provisioning, configuration, and kitting
- Mobile Workforce Support, including customer-branded mobility helpdesk support 24x7x365
- Device Depot, including spare pool management, overnight replacement, warranty management, asset recovery, and recycling
- MDM Enablement, including consulting, procurement, implementation, and ongoing administration of leading MDM solutions
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM), including customer-specific e-procurement portal creation and management, and ongoing optimization and auditing of wireless carrier spend
“Notably, the 2013 Mobility Managed Services Magic Quadrant report did not list any providers in the ‘Leaders’ quadrant, which we believe is indicative of the rapid growth and evolution of the industry. “The mobility market is changing at a phenomenally fast pace,” says Pratt. “Companies that are looking for a mobility solution today should consider the depth of experience that each provider brings to the table.”“From the inception of Enterprise Mobile in 2006, our team has been laser-focused on helping customers plan for, deploy, support, monitor, and replace devices across multiple platforms,” Pratt says. “The steady growth of our business reflects the strong demand for the kind of holistic and personalized service we bring to our customers around the world every day.” *Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Eric Goodness, Gianluca Tramacere, Katja Ruud, July 25, 2013. About the Gartner Magic Quadrant Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. About Enterprise Mobile Founded in 2006, Enterprise Mobile, a business unit of Intermec Technologies Corporation, specializes in delivering the widest range of comprehensive mobility services—from strategic planning and deployment through support and mobile device inventory management. Enterprise Mobile is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information, visit: www.enterprisemobile.com. About Intermec Intermec Technologies Corporation is the workflow performance company. We design the leading data capture and information management solutions at the interface between mobile workers, assets, and customers. For more information about Intermec, visit www.intermec.com or call 800-347-2636. To find out more, visit www.intermec.com, or follow us at www.intermec.com/blog.