Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Foot Locker fell $0.64 (-1.9%) to $34.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,398,312 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,465,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.96-$34.70 after having opened the day at $34.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.65. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 7.4%, Liberty Interactive ( LINTB), down 7.1%, Pier 1 Imports ( PIR), down 4.9% and Destination XL Group ( DXLG), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.