Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal fell $0.42 (-3.0%) to $13.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,004,810 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,039,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.49-$13.66 after having opened the day at $13.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.95. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Walter Energy ( WLT), down 8.7%, Golden Star Resources ( GSS), down 8.6%, L & L Energy ( LLEN), down 8.5% and Lake Shore Gold ( LSG), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.