Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $1.08 (-3.4%) to $30.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,436,353 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,784,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.38-$31.91 after having opened the day at $31.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.76. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Gafisa ( GFA), down 8.0%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 7.4%, M/I Homes ( MHO), down 7.4% and Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.