Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation fell $0.63 (-1.7%) to $35.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,933,130 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,482,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.80-$36.43 after having opened the day at $36.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.52. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Del Frisco's Restaurant Group ( DFRG), down 4.5%, Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), down 4.4%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), down 4.1% and Renren ( RENN), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.