Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenet Healthcare ( THC) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Tenet Healthcare fell $0.67 (-1.7%) to $39.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 941,052 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,623,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.99-$40.01 after having opened the day at $39.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.67. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 12.7%, Dynatronics Corporation ( DYNT), down 10.9%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 8.6% and Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.