Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Exxon Mobil Corporation ( XOM) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Exxon Mobil Corporation fell $1.03 (-1.2%) to $86.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,723,658 shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,733,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $86.78-$87.87 after having opened the day at $87.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.91. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Cobalt International Energy ( CIE), down 15.2%, Renewable Energy Group ( REGI), down 14.8%, Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), down 12.4% and InterOil Corporation ( IOC), down 11.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Exxon Mobil Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.