Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell $0.48 (-1.4%) to $33.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,199,111 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,570,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.75-$34.28 after having opened the day at $34.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.26. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), down 12.3%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 9.2%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), down 8.1% and Kelly Services ( KELYB), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.