Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren fell $1.85 (-1.1%) to $170.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 834,553 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 696,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $170.17-$173.00 after having opened the day at $172.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $172.08. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Mannatech ( MTEX), down 6.9%, Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), down 6.6%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 6.4% and Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.