Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation fell $0.16 (-1.6%) to $10.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,422,133 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,148,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.08-$10.30 after having opened the day at $10.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.30. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 17.1%, Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), down 10.6%, Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 10.1% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.